We strive to show Malaysia how talented local artists are. Printcious aims to establish itself as one of Malaysia’s own art marketplace, standing alongside other big international names to let the world know that hey, Malaysia has our own creative flair too! That’s why we love collecting stories about how artists entered the world of art. We want to hear how you fell in love with what you do because it inspires other people to follow their passion too.
Among our designers that have shared their stories, we find these four to be very inspirational to us. We’d like to thank Hanna Nick, Aimi Azmi, Lai Imm Ang & Ah Via for allowing us to feature their stories with us. We hope to showcase more of the likes and maybe who knows, your tale will spark the flame of inspiration for aspiring artists. Follow the linked pictures below to read on their interviews as they fess up about their artistic lives.
So you may be wondering “What’s the catch?” Surprise! There is none. This is a continuous effort by Printcious and Printcious Designer Marketplace to provide free marketing for all designers. Even if you’re not part of Printcious Designer Marketplace, we’ll be more than happy to feature you on our blog. Just copy these 10 questions below and send them to email@example.com with any other artwork you’d like to display.
1. First thing first, what lured you into picking up the pen/pencil/brush/charcoal for the first time?
2. What keeps your creativity tank full and ready to go each time you create something new?
3. What are your tools of trade and would you recommend them to fellow artists?
4. What is the most memorable place you’ve found inspiration for your next artwork at and do you frequently go there for more ideas?
5. Out of all the artworks that you have produced thus far, would you happen to have a favorite amongst them that you consider to be your baby?
6. What are your thoughts on Printcious and Printcious Designer Marketplace?
7. Do you find yourself able to benefit from Printcious’ Designer Program and would you recommend it to other artists out there that are still finding a Malaysian platform to sell their artworks?
8. Printcious is now international! What do you feel about the possibilities of your artworks travelling the world?
9. Lastly, we’re letting you promote your designer store in your own words. No word limits, go for it!
10. Thank you very much for participating in this Q&A session. We wish you further growth & success in the near future!
Don’t forget to submit your stories to Printcious via firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re always excited to listen.