Promote Your Brand and Increase Your Revenue

Print on Demand Business & Merchandise Program in Malaysia
Gift sets for all gifting and merchandise purposes

What is a gift set?

Gift set is suitable to cater for all gifting and merchandise purposes, whether to strengthen business relationships between partners, or to create a lasting impression for the people you care.

Each piece of gift set is carefully planned and crafted to match and further elevate your brand identity. We ensure they are well thought of, and packed in a presentation way. So you can distribute them with the least worries.

Connect to the people that matter

Business gift sets increase your brand presense and show appreciation

Business Gift Sets

Increase your brand presence and show appreciation

For your corporate needs
- Employee welcome kit
- Partner appreciation kit
- Customer gift set
- Marketing promo
- Activation program
- Redemption program
- Event kit
Business gift sets increase your brand presense and show appreciation

Personal Gift Sets

Create a lasting impressions for your life events

For your personal agenda
- Birthday party door gift
- Wedding door gift
- Full-moon souvenir
- Farewell
- Homecoming party pack
- Celebrating friendships
- Anniversary surprise

Product Range

Pick from a wide range of products to create your own merchandised products.

Gift Sets T-Shirts

T-Shirts

Gift Sets Canvas

Canvas

Gift Sets Mugs

Mugs

Gift Sets Tote Bags

Tote Bags

Gift Sets Mousepads

Mousepads

Gift Sets Luggage Tags

Luggage Tags

Gift Sets Cushions

Cushions

Gift Sets Keychains

Keychains

Gift Sets Lanyards

Lanyards

Gift Sets Tumblers

Tumblers

Gift Sets Magnets

Magnets

Gift Sets Caps

Caps

and many more ...

Customer Reviews

Read more about our customer's experience with us
Quality gift sets and products from Printcious. Quite fast turnaround too.
NEXEA Entrepreneurship Program
Nice personalized gift ideas for all group members as a souvenir.
Vistage Study Group
Our colleagues and partners were very impressed with this special gift sets.
Mr. Steve (HR Manager)
How to Order?
Send Enquiry <br />& Receive Quotation
Send Enquiry
& Receive Quotation
Make Payment
Make Payment
Provide Artwork <br/>& Approve Sample
Provide Artwork
& Approve Sample
Begin Production
Begin Production
Delivery or <br class="hidden-xs" />Self-Collect
Delivery or Self-Collect
Why Choose Us?
Direct Manufacturer - No more mark up price.

Direct Manufacturer
Lowest Guaranteed Price - If you find lower, let us know.

Lowest Guaranteed Price
Quality Printing - Digital high resolution full color printing.

Quality Printing
Fast Delivery - Delivery within 3 - 5 working days only.

Fast Delivery
Payment Info
  • For orders totaling RM 2,000 and below, we will proceed upon receipt of full payment.
  • For orders totaling RM 2,000 and above, a minimum 70% deposit will be required before production, with the remaining 30% balance due before delivery.
  • Express fee applies to rushed orders and fast shipping.
  • Sample photos / mockups will be sent via WhatsApp upon payment.
  • Payment methods accepted: online funds transfer, cash deposit machine, or cheque.
Shipping Info
  • Upon confirmation of the sample, production starts within the timeframe specified in the quotation.
  • Orders are shipped through couriers and typically delivered within 3-5 business days.
  • For same-day delivery within a 50km radius of Klang city, we can arrange a Lalamove delivery.
  • The shipping fee is calculated based on delivery address, lead time, weight etc.
  • The customer bears any extra customs fees for overseas delivery, and no refunds are offered.

Send Enquiry

Want to know more about our gift sets? Chat with our friendly Sales Consultant today!


     

Not looking for gift sets but just individual promotional gift items like lanyard, button badge, mug etc? Click here for more info.

More promotional gift ideas:
T-Shirts | Colour Mugs | Lanyards | Button Badges | Cushions | Non Woven Bags | Keychains | Mousepads | Coasters | Canvas | Luggage Tags | More Products
Loading...