Create your products with your own design.
Choose a template design or ready design for your products.
MONTH END SUPER SALE
Get 60% OFF and
FREE SHIPPING above RM 70 today!
Printcious would like to thank you for believing in us as your corporate event sponsors. Your support, coupled with plenty of hard work, has allowed Printcious to re-establish itself as the premier organization in the gift printing industry.
We have already sponsored hundreds of organizations from varying industries as well as serving the community for the past four years. We'd love to help those who are in need and doing all we can to ensure that your objectives are met.
Sponsorship opportunities affords us an additional platform to connect with our customers, give back to communities, and improve the quality of life in a more efficient manner. We carefully select these partnerships to ensure that they positively reflect our brand values, showcase our technological solutions, and support our economic, and social commitments.
We invite you and your organization to explore our exciting program.
Some Successful Memories
Printcious Sponsorship program was designed to support universities, colleges and school events with merchandises or promotional gift items as sponsorships.
If we have sponsored your event in the past, that does not mean we will be sponsoring your event year after year. We will still need your event proposal for further reference.
Our sponsorship department representative will contact you through texting (WhatsApp) or email.
If we have not answered all your questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com and we'll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.
Yes, you have a much better chance to secure a sponsorship spot. Plus, don't forget that the earlier you submit a sponsorship application, the further ahead you can plan for your event.
You must submit a thorough and complete proposal no later than 30 days prior to your event date.
Printcious expects to generate high awareness among the younger generations to promote Printcious with the use of social media tools.
Congratulations to those who have succeeded in completing the task within a certain period of time. You will receive the sponsorship in lump sum as per the initial agreement.
For those who have failed to achieve the task will receive partial sponsorship instead of full sponsorship. It will be subjected to our discretion.
Great question. All you need to do is email your event proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and our assistant will contact you as soon as possible.
No, we only sponsor the product items, not including the shipping fee. You can come to our office to collect if you want or we can deliver to you.
Shipping fee for West Malaysia is around RM 20 for 10kg and for East Malaysia is around RM 150 for 10kg.
In order to get sponsorship from Printcious, you need to complete the mission at least 65% and above.
The mission needs to be completed 3 weeks before the event date so we can have more time to prepare.
If you complete 65%, we will sponsor 65% of the product items and we will offer the best price for remaining 35%.